Apostille Attestation And Translation Service In Gujarat
What Is An Apostille?
Apostille is a way to legalize a document. The document is legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs. An apostille is attached to the original certificate so that the foreign country comes to know that the certificate contains accurate information. An apostille stamp is square-shaped that is pasted on the backside of the original document.
When a certificate gets an apostille stamp then the document is ready to use in a foreign country. There are more than 116 European nations and the United States of America that are part of the Hague Convention.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Go to Apostille Process Directly
What Documents Are To Be Submitted To Get The Attestation Services In Ahmedabad?
There are a few documents that are needed to submit to get the attestation. These are as follows:
- The original document is to get an apostille such as Birth/Marriage/Degree/PCC.
- Front- and Last-page photocopy of Passport.
- Photocopy of L
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
When Does An Individual Require An Apostille In India?
A person needs an apostille at various times. Let’s have a look:
- An educational certificate namely, Diploma, School Marksheet, and Degree certificate is needed with an Apostille stamp to get enrolled for higher studies overseas.
- A police Clearance Certificate is needed to prove that the applicant does not have any criminal background.
- Single Status certificate apostille is needed to get the marriage registered in a foreign country.
- A medical certificate that has an apostille stamp is needed for fitness proof.
- For several commercial documents namely Registration, Board of Resolution, Incorporation, memorandum, and Power of attorney. Apostille is necessary for all these documents to show them overseas.
Detailed Procedure To Get Attestation For Gujarat Documents?
A person can get the attestation for Gujarat documents quickly by following the step-by-step guide. Let’s have a look:
- Notary Attestation: To begin the Attestation for Gujarat Documents. The documents are first sent to the notary. Here the certificates are checked carefully. After verification of documents, a stamp and signature are placed on the certificate by the notary.
- State/SDM Attestation: At this stage, the attestation of documents can be done by SDM or State. Both the authorities work in a similar manner. The authorities will investigate the information that is written on the document. When they found that the details are accurate. Then only the State or SDM attests to the certificate.
- Ministry of External Affairs: This is an essential step to get the attestation of Gujarat documents. The MEA carefully checks each and every detail that is mentioned in the documents. Both major and supporting documents are scanned cautiously. This is the last and final step for the attestation of documents for all the Hague member nations.
When the MEA finds that the information is correct. Then an apostille stamp is placed on the certificate. This apostille stamp gives surety to the foreign country that the document is real and verified. The stamp also has a unique number that assists in further online checking that can be done by any other country.
- Embassy Attestation: Here the documents are presented to Embassy along with the specified fees. This is an important step to present a certificate in a foreign country. The embassy will scrutinize the details that are mentioned in the document. After this, the certificate will be attested by the Embassy.
Apostille Process For Personal Documents Apostille For Gujarat Documents
Apostille Process For Educational Documents Apostille For Gujarat Documents
Apostille Process For Commercial Documents Apostille For Gujarat Documents
Is It Important To Get A Translation Done Before Attestation For Gujarat Documents?
In case the documents are to be shown to authorities. Then it is essential that the documents are written in the official language. So, it depends on the language and the state that translation is required or not. To know the exact procedure and best translation in Ahmedabad, contact a trustworthy service provider for assistance.
How Much Time Does It Take To Get An Apostille In Ahmedabad?
To get an apostille in Ahmedabad it takes around seven days. In this time period, the whole attestation of documents is finished. However, there are some cases when the apostille time might increase. These depend on the rush of applications at the mentioned authorities. Additionally, the type and number of documents may also extend the time. Further, any kind of uncertainty may also delay an apostille. It is better to register here to know the exact duration of the apostille in Ahmedabad.
What Is The Validity Of An Apostille Document?
The apostille document is valid for a period of 6 months. Although, the time period may also increase to one year. As there are few countries that accept an apostille that is one year old. So, an attestation service in Ahmedabad will guide better about the validity after carefully examining the certificate. The certificates can be personal, educational, or commercial.
Is The Attestation Process The Same For The Attestation Of Marriage And Birth Certificates?
The procedure to get the attestation of the Marriage certificate and Birth Certificate is similar. Both documents are categorized as personal documents. The procedure to get the document attested for the Hague Nations is
- Notary+State/SDM+Ministry of External Affairs
The procedure to get the document attested for the countries that are not included in the Hague Nations is
- Notary+State/SDM+Ministry of External Affairs+Embassy Attestation.
What Is The Cost That An Applicant Has To Pay For The Attestation Of Documents?
There are a few charges that a person has to pay to get the certificate apostille. There are no fixed expenses that an applicant has to pay. The charges vary with the apostille service fees that the person has chosen. Moreover, different embassy fees are charged by countries so it depends on that also. Further, the payments that are done at each level of attestation also affect the total expenses. Ask a genuine and reliable apostille service about the charges that need to pay for certificate apostille.