Apostille Attestation for Kochi
Are you planning to visit a foreign country for study purposes, a permanent resident visa, a work permit, or any other purpose? So, to use any such document in a foreign country it is important to have an apostille stamp. Apostille basically means getting a document certified by the authorities so that the foreign country comes to know that it is authentic and the information is correct. With the apostille stamp, the entire documentation process becomes easier and smoother. But an individual cannot get the attestation themself, for the attestation process the individual needs to hire an apostille attestation for Kochi.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
What is all the information that is mentioned in an apostille certificate?
An apostille stamp is placed on the back of the document that is submitted to the MEA for attestation. This stamp has a unique number from which the foreign country can check all the information online. After stamping, the apostille attestation of documents for Kochi is finished, Let’s see all the information that is seen on an apostille certificate.
- Certificate No: A special number is written
- Certificate issued Date: 21/21/2211(date and time)
- Account Reference: AN ALPHA CODE FOR REFERENCE
- Unique Doc. Reference: ALPHANUMERIC CODE
- Purchased by: APPLICANT NAME
- Description of Document: ARTICLE 4 AFFIDAVIT
- Description: AFFIDAVIT
- Consideration Price (Rs.): ZERO
- First Party: NAME OF PERSON
- Second Party: N/A
- Stamp Duty Paid By: NAME OF PERSON
- Stamp Duty Amount(Rs.): AMOUNT
Why is it essential for an individual to get the apostille attestation for Kochi?
There are several reasons that make it important for a person to get a document apostille attestation for Kochi. Let’s see them below:
- Legalization: With an apostille stamp, a document becomes legalized. It becomes easier for a foreign country to know that the information is accurate and genuine.
- Authenticity: When MEA attests to the document then it is regarded that all the details that are printed on the certificate are 100% correct and real. So apostille adds authenticity to a document.
- Saves Time: The documents that have stamps and signs of higher authorities, do not require any extra time for verification. A lot of time is wasted when the documents are verified by a message, call, or email.
- Hague Nations: Apostille is a solution that all the Hague Nations found when they want to simplify the process. So, this is a step that is important for all the countries that are a member of the Hague Nations.
What are the different types of documents that are apostilled by apostille attestation for Kochi?
There are mostly three categories of documents that are apostilled.
- The certificates that are covered in personal documents are experience certificates, Police Clearance certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, birth certificates, and many others.
- The documents that fall under educational documents are diploma certificates, degree certificates, transfer certificates, nursing certificates, school leaving certificates all other certificates related to education.
- The commercial documents are the power of Attorney, incorporation papers, partnership deeds, property papers, authority letters, insurance certificates, invoices, patents, contract papers, and a lot more.
Explain the apostille attestation for Kochi procedure in detail.
It is very important to understand the complete apostille procedure in detail. So, read carefully till the need:
- Notary Attestation: This is the beginning of the attestation process. The documents are presented to the notary. All the information is verified by the authority and after that, the signature and stamp will be placed on the document.
- State/Sub-Magistrate Attestation: Further, the documents are presented to either of the mentioned authorities. The procedure that is followed by both the state and the SDM is almost similar. Firstly, all the information is examined from the relevant documents. When the information is found correct then only the authority will sign and stamp the document.
Note: It is better to select SDM attestation over State Attestation as it is less time-consuming. The state attestation takes approximately three to four weeks. On the other side, the SDM attestation is completed in just three to five days. So, if the country has not specified state attestation then it is a good choice to opt for SDM attestation.
- Ministry of External Affairs: Moving ahead the document is presented to the MEA. Here, the certificate that needs an apostille stamp is submitted along with the supporting certificates. When the verification of all the documents is done then an apostille stamp is placed on the documents. The stamp, let the other country know that the certificate is legal and valid.
- Embassy Attestation: This step is done for all the countries that are not a part of the Hague Nations. Moreover, for those nations who have asked for embassy attestation. In this, all original certificates and a photocopy is submitted with the specified fees to the embassy. When the documents are checked completely. Then, they are sealed and stamped by the embassy. Hence, the apostille attestation for Kochi-issued documents is finished with this.
Note: For all the nations that are not a part of the Hague Convention, then there is a need for Embassy attestation.
For Hague Nations:
For Non-Hague Nations:
How much time does apostille attestation for Kochi take to complete the process?
The time that is taken for the attestation of documents is generally seven to ten days. However, in case of any uncertainty, the time frame for the attestation may also increase. Additionally, if there is a heavy rush of applications then authorities may take more time than usual. A person can contact a safe and trustworthy apostille provider to know more about the time frame.
What are the charges that a person is supposed to pay for apostille attestation for Kochi?
Some charges are attached with the apostille documents. Firstly, there is some amount that is paid at each level of authority as a fee. Further, the amount also changes with the count of documents and also it varies from one place to another. Moreover, some charges is paid to apostille services as a fee. So, register for Apostille to know more about the charges for attestation of documents.