Apostille for Czech Republic
Czech Republic is a country which comes under the Hague Nation List. So, Apostille will be enough to get legal status to your documents.
Gettting an apostille for Czech Republic in india is quite confusing. Czechia or Czech Republic is a part of central Europe and it is completely surrounded by Slovakia, Poland Austria and Germany. The official language of Czech Republic is Czech and their official currency is Czech koruna.
Yearly, many Indians will move to Czech Republic to get good education, work and to open up their business branch.
So, If you are moving to Czech on work or to run a business then the Government of Czech will ask to produce the following things.
- Apostille of required original documents.
- The same set of Apostilled documents translated into the Czech language.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
What is an Apostille?
An Apostille is simply a certification of Document issued by a legal or registered authority in a country. If a document is Apostilled it shows that the document is verified and it is legal to use in the country to which it is Apostilled. For each country there is a different Apostille.
Know more about Apostille
Who has authority to do Apostille for Czech Republic in India ?
There is a Government arm, in every country, which has the Authority to put an Apostille stamp on the documents related to work, academics and family.
Here in India, MEA(Ministry Of External Affairs) has the authority to Apostille the documents.
Register to get Apostille for Czech Republic
How do I translate the Apostilled original documents from english to czech?
Any private legal agency can get the job done.
Know more about translation
What should I do with the original documents before I go to the Czech Republic?
- Get the required original documents Apostilled from MEA.
- Once Apostille is done then get the same set of Apostilled documents translated into the Czech language with a legal translator.
- Finally, make sure that you have got all the required documents Apostilled and then translated. Because once you are in Czech and then if you need an Apostille, you need to send the document back to India through a courier service which will be very costly and you will not be able to produce the document on time to the Government.
THE DOCUMENTS THAT NEEDS TO BE APOSTILLED AND TRANSALTED FOR DIFFERENT VISAS ARE LISTED BELOW
- Travelling on work visa
Get the following documents Apostilled and translated when you are moving to Czech on work visa.
- Travelling on dependent visa
If you are moving Czech Republic on dependent visa then following documents needs to be Apostilled and translated.
For child, Birth Certificate will be enough
- Travelling to Establish a business
For business or entrepreneurship in the Czech Republic, one must Apostille and then translate the following documents.
- Travelling to get married
To marry a person who belongs Czech Republic, you need to get following documents Apostilled and translated.
- Single Status Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- PCC Certificate
- Decree Absolute/Divorce Decree (If you are a Divorcee)
- Death certificate of spouse/husband(if your life partner is dead)
Step by step Procedure to get document Apostille for Czech Republic
First, notarize the document which needs to be Apostilled from the legal notary. Then State or SDM Attestation should be done on the notarized document.
Czech Republic is a member of the Hague Convection, so SDM attestation is enough to get document Apostille. But if the document belongs to the state (Punjab/Haryana/Goa/Uttar Pradesh) then state attestation has to be done on the document.
In the end, the Attested document will be sent to the MEA to get an Apostille stamp on it.
With the help a legal translator, get the Apostilled document translated into czech language.
know more about the Apostille process
Validity of a Apostille
How do we help with Apostille for Czech Republic?
1. We check the correctness of the document and collect the passport copy and send it to MEA.
2. We specify the time of receiving the document and will deliver it on time.
3. By giving the document to us, you will avoid long queues to get MEA Apostille and get the documents delivered quickly. How quickly we deliver to you depends on the package you choose on our website.
4. We give tracking numbers to the document, so that you can track your document online at any given point of time.
Supporting documents needed to get Apostille from MEA
- To get any kind of original document Apostille, MEA asks for a passport scan copy for the name verification.
- Passport scan copies of both husband and wife are required to get marriage certificate Apostille.
- You need OCI(Overseas Citizen Of India) card with passport scan copy to get a document Apostille If you are a NRI