Apostille services in Bhopal
Define apostille and what are the details that are mentioned in an apostille document?
Apostille is a French word that means certification. So, any person who is planning to go abroad for any reason such as a work permit, business, student visa, or as an immigrant needs an apostille stamp on the document. With an apostille stamp, it becomes easier for the other country to know that the provided information is accurate and trustworthy.
For all the Hague Nations, there are three steps that are followed to get an apostille stamp on the document. But a person cannot go to the authorities by himself for the attestation of documents. For that, it is essential to hire apostille services in Bhopal. Now, let’s see all the information that is written on an attested document.
- Certificate No: A special number is written
- Certificate issued Date: 11/11/1111(date and time)
- Account Reference: AN ALPHA CODE FOR REFERENCE
- Unique Doc. Reference: ALPHANUMERIC CODE
- Purchased by: APPLICANT NAME
- Description of Document: ARTICLE 4 AFFIDAVIT
- Description: AFFIDAVIT
- Consideration Price (Rs.): ZERO
- First Party: NAME OF PERSON
- Second Party: N/A
- Stamp Duty Paid By: NAME OF PERSON
- Stamp Duty Amount(Rs.): AMOUNT
These are all the details that are mentioned on the certificate. Click on the link to see the picture of the document.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Why it is important to get an apostille stamp?
There are multiple reasons that make it so important for a person to get an apostille stamp on a document. Here are a few reasons explained:
- To legalize a normal certificate
- Compulsory for all the Hague nations
- To use the document in some other country(Foreign Country)
- To make the verification process faster in the country where you are going.
- Once the document contains an apostille stamp on it then there is no need for Embassy Attestation.
Can a person get the apostille themself or is it compulsory to hire an apostille services in Bhopal for attestation?
No, a person is not allowed to visit the authorities themself for the apostille on documents. For that, it is mandatory to hire apostille services in Bhopal. Earlier any person can go there and can get the stamp on the certificate. But in 2012, now only the service provider can visit for the attestation services to the authorities. So, hire a trustworthy and genuine apostille service provider for speedy work. Contact here for more information about apostille documents.
Is it easy to get an apostille stamp on the document?
It is not much complicated to get an apostille stamp on the documents. But still, it needs expertise in the field as all the certificates are to be shown to the high authorities in the home country as well as the country where the person is traveling. So, have a look at the steps that are performed to get an apostille stamp on the documents:
- Notary Attestation: To start the apostille on the document, it is firstly, sent to the notary for verification. Here, all the details are examined by the notary, and after checking the documents are signed and stamped.
- State/Sub Divisional Magistrate Attestation: There are two options for the second step. Both the authorities work the same for apostille on birth certificates. However, the time taken by the state is much more than the SDM.
- Ministry of External Affairs: All the major and supporting documents are presented to the MEA for verification. Once the documents are verified, they are stamped and sealed by the Ministry of External Affairs
- Embassy Attestation: Not all certificates require embassy attestation. This is mostly for the foreign countries that are not a member of Hague nations. After inspection, the documents are stamped by Embassy.
How much does a person has to pay for apostille services in Bhopal?
An individual has to pay a certain amount to get the apostille degree certificate. Along with the fees that are paid to authorities, there are some charges that are paid to an apostille service provider in Bhopal. The charges are not the same and vary from one service provider to another. But let’s have a look at the points that helps in calculating the fees:
- Number of documents
- Type of documents
- The country for which the documents are to be attested/apostilled.
Register for Apostille to know about the exact charges and for that, the service provider has to examine all the documents.
Is India, a part of the Hague Convention?
There are in total of 117 countries and India is also one of them. As for Hague nations, there are three steps for getting documents apostille. These are notary, state/sdm attestation, and attestation from the Ministry of External Affairs.
What is the validity of an apostille document?
In most cases, an apostille document has a validity of six months. But there are a few cases where the country also accepts documents that have crossed six months. So, for that, the service provider will check the documents and study the country where the documents need to be submitted.
So, look for a genuine apostille service, that will guide you about the complete procedure, validity, and cost, and is reliable.
How can a person get a certificate apostille in Bhopal done?
A person has to follow specific steps to get the certificate apostille in Bhopal done:
- Firstly, collect all the major and supporting documents.
- Then, choose the type of apostille that is needed by you.
- Moving ahead, get the registration done from the apostille service provider in Bhopal
- Last, make sure to submit all the documents that an apostille service requires.
What points are considered while selecting an apostille service in Bhopal?
There are several points that are considered while selecting an apostille service provider. The first and utmost point is that the person is having in-depth knowledge about the complete procedure. Moreover, the person can handle the documents carefully as all the documents are original so they should be kept safely.