Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Apostille Attestation
Apostille Attestaion by MEA
Only Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) India has the right to do attestation or Apostille your document which are issued in India or issued by Indian State. Since there are thousands or lakhs of documents Apostilled Everyday, it becomes hard for MEA to collect and distribute the documents.
On 1st March 2012, MEA announced to outsource the process of collecting, submitting and distributing the legal document to private enterprises. But only MEA has the right to put Apostille stamp on the documents till today.
In our company, we handle thousands of documents everyday. In order to ensure the safety of your document, we bar code each and every document that we receive. You can track the status of your document and We keep you informed regarding the status of your documents.
These are the processes we do when we receive your document
- Review your Document for correct information and check whether all the supporting documents such as passport are attached to it . If anything is missing we contact you right away.
- We bar code each and every document that we receive for easy tracking ensuring smooth over all process.
- Depending on the the type of document will be verified by the local authorities from where the original document was issued such as Birth & Death Registrar, Marriage Registrar, Police station, University.. Etc
- Next the document will be submitted to Court for Sub divisional Magistrate Attestation.
- After that the documents will be submitted to MEA Delhi with Supporting documents for MEA attestation
- Finally after all these Attestations the document will get Apostille by MEA.
- After apostille you will receive a scanned copy of the apostille done document for your confirmation.
- After all these steps within mentioned time your documents are ready to be shipped back to you.