How to get Apostille Attestation Service in Hubli or Hubballi
Apostille Service in Hubli provides apostille for all the documents issued in Karnataka. Anyone who is travelling outside the country needs to get their documents apostille.
Getting a certificate attested is necessary to travel abroad. This may be for a study visa, permanent resident visa, or work visa. But it is not an easy process as many authorities are added up in getting the stamp. In India, there are four authorities involved. So, a service provider in Hubli must have experience and expertise in this field.
Before 2012, any individual can go to the authorities to get the stamp. But this led to a huge rush. So, from that only the apostille service provider can visit the authorities to get the stamp on the document. As all the documents are original that are submitted so make sure the service in Hubballi is reliable and keeps documents safe.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
What does apostille mean?
Apostille means getting the document legalized to use in a foreign country to get a visa. This tells other countries that the document is accurate and all the information that it contains is accurate and true. Apostille is done by several authorities in India. The detailed procedure is explained later in the article.
What are apostille stamp and their characteristics?
Apostille stamp is a judgment that is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs of a certificate. For all the documents that are to be shown at the Hague Nations, for them it is essential to get a stamp. The stamp has some specific number that is printed on the certificate. This number helps the foreign country to check the details online. There are certain characteristics of the apostille stamps. These are as follows:
- The length of the apostille stamp is around 9 centimeters.
- The apostille stamp is generally electrically from a computer.
- Only MEA in India places the stamp on the certificate
- The apostille stamp includes a unique seal, number, and date.
What is the purpose of an apostille?
An apostille is required for several purposes. Some of the requirements are as below:
- Any individual is planning to visit abroad and wants to attain a dependent visa. For all the applicants it is necessary to get a marriage certificate.
- A person who wants to migrate to a foreign country and wants to get a permanent resident visa. For all those people it is necessary to get a birth certificate.
- To get married in any foreign country, it is mandatory to have a single status certificate.
- All the members of the Hague Convention must get the document.
- It helps in saving time and makes the visa process faster as there is no need for further verification.
What are the documents that an individual wants to get an apostille stamp on?
The documents that are needed to get an apostille stamp are as follows:
- Major Documents
- Supporting Documents
- Passport front and last page photocopy.
- Aadhar card photocopy
Where to get the documents apostille in Hubli and what is the procedure followed to get the apostille of the documents for different visas?
To get the apostille of the documents, an individual has to visit an apostille service provider in Hubli. The service provider will check all the documents and will make sure that the documents are complete. After that, a procedure will be followed to get different visas Let’s see the process in detail:
- Notary Attestation: Firstly, all the major and supporting documents are taken to the notary. The notary will examine all the certificates carefully. When the information that is provided in the certificate is found correct, then the notary will place a signature on the certificate.
- State/ SDM Attestation: After that, the document will be shown to any of the authorities. Both authorities follow the same attestation procedure. But there is a difference in the working of both the authorities that is the time frame. The state attestation takes quite more time than the SDM attestation. It takes three to four weeks to get documents attested from the state attestation.
On the other side, the State Divisional Magistrate takes only three to five days for the entire attestation. Verification of the documents is done at this stage. After investigating all the documents and information, a stamp is placed on the document by either of the authority. SDM attestation is better than state attestation in terms of time duration.
- Ministry of External Affairs: This is the last step for the nations that are a member of the Hague Convention. A special stamp is placed on the backside of the document when the certificate is found genuine and authentic. This stamp states from the MEA that the document is ready to use in any foreign country for any purpose.
- Embassy Attestation: This step is followed for the countries that are not a member of the Hague Nations. In this, an Embassy fee is deposited. This fee is different from one country to another. After verification of all the details, the embassy will place a stamp on the document. With this, the attestation process gets completed.
How long does a document take to get an apostille stamp in Hubli?
It takes approximately ten to fifteen days to get the apostille stamp in Hubli. Although, in case of mishappening or uncertainty, the time duration might extend. So, contact a reliable and well-informed apostille service provider to get a quicker apostille stamp.
What are the things that are important to be taken care of while selecting an attestation service in Hubli?
Some key points should be kept in mind while selecting an attestation service in Hubli. These are as follows:
- The apostille service provider should have proficiency in its work to get the document attestation done timely.
- There are several authorities to whom the certificate is taken so they should be professional and masters in their work.
As all the documents are original so ensure that the apostille service provider keeps all documents safe and well-founded. So, to get the best apostille service in Hubli, register here.