How to get Apostille Service in Madurai
Apostille is required for Madurai issued documents, If you are travelling outside india you need apostille service in Madurai to get your documents apostilled.
What is apostille attestation?
For a person who wants to travel to a foreign country, then it is important to consult Apostille Attestation Service in Madurai. The service provider will help them in getting an apostille attestation done on the document. There are four authorities where the document will be shown one by one. The authorities are the Notary, state/SDM, Ministry of External Affairs, and Embassy.
An apostille stamp will be placed on the document by MEA. This stamp states that the document is legalized and can be used in any foreign country. This apostille stamp is a square shape sticker that has 11 standard fields. On the top of the page, APOSTILLE is noted down, and beneath it, Convention de La Haye du 5 October 1961 is seen. This implies the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 in English.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Other details that are provided in an apostille document are:
- Certificate No: A unique number is put on(added).
- Certificate issued Date: 00/00/0000 time and date are added
- Account Reference: ALPHA CODE
- Unique Doc. Reference: ALPHANUMERIC
- Purchased by: NAME
- Description of Document: ARTICLE 4 AFFIDAVIT
- Description: AFFIDAVIT
- Consideration Price (Rs.): ZERO
- First Party: NAME OF PERSON
- Second Party: N/A
- Stamp Duty Paid By: NAME OF PERSON
Stamp Duty Amount(Rs.): AMOUNT
Why does a person have to get the apostille of documents?
Many reasons make the apostille of documents important for a person. Here is an overview:
- It is necessary to get an apostille stamp for the Hague Nations.
- It certifies that the document is genuine and ready to use in a foreign country.
- It is essential to get a visa for a foreign country.
- Apostille is needed for different kinds of visas.
- It makes the certificate legal and valid
What documents are needed for the apostille attestation for different visas?
The documents that a person requires to get the apostille attestation for different visas are as follows:
- Major Documents
Whatever document a person wants to attest to, an original document is required.
- Personal Document- Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate, PCC, Birth Certificate, Single Status Certificate, etc.
- Educational Document- Degree Certificate, Diploma Certificate, School Reports, SSC Certificates, and many more.
- Commercial Document- FSC, COO, Register, Trade, GMP, etc)
- Supporting Documents
- Photocopy of the passport(Front and Last Page)
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- A photocopy of the License
What is the proper procedure that is followed to get the apostille on the document from the attestation Service in Madurai?
The procedure that an individual has to follow to get the apostille on the document from the attestation Service in Madurai is explained below:
- Notary Attestation: To begin the attestation process, firstly the documents are submitted to the notary for verification. The notary will examine all the certificates and place a signature on the document when it is found accurate.
- SDM/State Attestation: After the notary attestation, the documents are either sent to SDM or the state for attestation. The documents will be checked by any of the authorities where they are presented. The entire process is the same for both authorities, the only difference is the time frame.
The state attestation takes three to four weeks for the attestation of documents. But, to complete the same process SDM takes only three to five days. So, it is better to choose SDM over State Attestation. However, if the country for which the attestation of documents is done has asked for state attestation. Then, do not consider the time frame and get the state attestation done.
- Ministry of External Affairs: This is a crucial step in the attestation process. All the documents such as major and supporting are submitted to the MEA. Cautiously all the details are inspected and matched with other documents. An apostille stamp is placed at the backside of the document. This stamp has a unique number that assists foreign countries to check the information online. This is the last step for all the countries that are a member of the Hague Convention.
- Embassy Attestation: In this step, the documents are presented to the Embassy along with the fees. The fees differ for every country. So, the service provider will let you know the exact fees. After verifying all the documents, the Embassy places a signature and stamp on the certificate. This certifies that the certificate is authentic. With this, the attestation process finishes.
How much time does the attestation service in Madurai takes to complete the attestation procedure?
The time generally taken by the attestation service in Madurai for the attestation procedure is 7 to 10 days. Although, in case of any mishappening the time period might extend. So, to know the accurate time duration, Register for apostille here.
What are the charges an individual has to pay for the apostille service in Madurai?
There are a few charges that are attached for an apostille service. The charges depend on several factors. Firstly, the amount varies with the number and type of document. In addition to this, some fees are paid at every level of authority. Moreover, the amount paid to the apostille service provider is summed up. Lastly, any extra service taken such as pick up and drop is also added.
What is the validity of an apostille document?
For six months the apostilled document has validity. But, some countries even accept a document that was attested a year ago. So, contact an apostille service provider. They will check the country and document. After analyzing all the information they will let you know the exact validity of the apostilled document.
What points to consider while choosing an attestation Service in Madurai?
The points that should be considered while choosing an attestation service in Madurai are as follows:
- The service provider should be reliable as all the documents that are to be kept are original. If any certificate gets misplaced then the process of attestation might get hampered.
- Make sure that the service provider has complete knowledge of the apostille procedure. If any wrong step is taken, the whole procedure can get delayed.