How to get Apostille Attestation in Mangalore
Apostille Attestation in Mangalore provides apostille for all the documents issued in Karnataka. Anyone who is travelling outside the country needs to get their documents apostille.
Do you know that attestation of documents makes the traveling procedure and visa process smoother? Getting a document attestation is essential to travel abroad on different visas. Apostille helps the foreign country to know that all the provided details are correct and the document is genuine. In India, there are several authorities involved in the apostille procedure. So hire an apostille service in Mangalore who is having good knowledge of the procedure to get the attestation of documents done timely.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Define attestation and why attestation is needed to be done.
Attestation is the legalization of documents to use in abroad for various types of visas. The document is legalized with a stamp and signature by several authorities in India. An apostille stamp is a square-shaped stamp placed on the document. The stamp has certain specifications such as:
- The length of the sticker is near about 9 centimeters
- This is an electronically generated stamp through a computer.
- In India, the stamp is sanctioned by the Ministry of External Affairs
- The stamp includes certain specifications such as seal, registered, numbered, and date.
There are many reasons that make attestation compulsory for documents. Let’s see some of them:
- If a person has applied for a dependent visa then it becomes essential for them to have a marriage certificate apostille done.
- It is essential for all the Hague Nations.
- It lets the foreign country know that all the provided information is accurate and the document is legal and valid.
- To get married in some other country then it is essential to get a single status certificate apostille.
- There is no need for further verification so it saves a lot of time.
A birth certificate apostille is mandatory for all applicants who applied for a permanent resident visa.
What are the details that are mentioned in a document that is attested in Mangalore?
The details noted down in a document that is attested in Mangalore are as follows:
- Certificate No: A unique number is added
- Certificate issued Date: 01/10/1111 date and time are written
- Account Reference: ALPHA CODE
- Unique Doc. Reference: ALPHANUMERIC
- Purchased by: NAME
- Description of Document: ARTICLE 4 AFFIDAVIT
- Description: AFFIDAVIT
- Consideration Price (Rs.): ZERO
- First Party: NAME OF PERSON
- Second Party: N/A
- Stamp Duty Paid By: NAME OF PERSON
- Stamp Duty Amount(Rs.): AMOUNT
Explain the attestation procedure to get documents attested for different visas in Mangaluru.
The attestation procedure is done to get documents attested for different visas in Mangaluru including several authorities. Let’s see the complete procedure:
- Notary Attestation: This is the beginning of the attestation procedure. The documents are analyzed by the notary carefully. All the information given in the certificate is cautiously checked by the notary. After that, a stamp and signature are placed on the document.
- State/SDM Attestation: The documents are further submitted to the next level of attestation. The state or SDM will examine the documents provided with utmost care. An individual can visit any of the mentioned authorities as they follow a similar procedure of attestation. When all the provided documents are verified by the authorities then the authority will attest the document.
Although, there is a significant difference in the working of both authorities. The difference is the time frame. The state attestation takes around three to four weeks to finish the attestation process. On the other hand, the Sub-divisional magistrate does the attestation procedure in just three to five days. So, in terms of time-saving, it is better to select SDM attestation. If the country has asked especially for state attestation, then the individual has to get state attestation done irrespective of the number of days.
- Ministry of External Affairs: Finally, this is the last step of attestation for all the nations that are a member of the Hague Convention. Here, the Ministry of External Affairs will check all the papers that are provided to them for apostille stamp. After careful consideration, an apostille stamp is placed at the backside of the document. This stamp has a unique number that assists the foreign country to know that all the provided details are accurate and genuine.
Does an individual has to get Embassy Attestation done?
Embassy attestation is required for countries that are not a part of the Hague Nations. Moreover, if any country has mentioned that they want an Embassy attestation, then it is mandatory to have Embassy Attestation. Let’s see what exactly is Embassy Attestation:
- Embassy Attestation: In this step, all major and supporting documents are shown to Embassy. Along with documents, a fee that is specified by the Embassy is also deposited. Now, Embassy will verify all the information. When everything is found 100% true then only a stamp and signature are placed on the document. With this, the attestation procedure for different visas in Mangaluru completes.
For how much time is a document attested in mangalore or Mangaluru has validity?
The documents that get attested in Mangaluru have validity for a period of 6 months. But there are some nations that accept a document that is issued more than 6 months ago or even a year. So, it is better to contact an apostille service provider to know the precise validity. To know more, register here.
What points are to be taken care of while choosing an apostille attestation in Mangalore?
There are certain points that are taken care of while choosing an attestation service in Mangalore. These are as follows:
- It is important that the service provider has complete knowledge of the attestation procedure, to avoid any kind of error. Moreover, it decreases the time duration that is taken in the complete process.
- Make sure that the chosen attestation service in Mangaleru is authentic as all the certificates are original. If any of the certificates get misplaced then the whole attestation system will get hampered.
- The service provider should be professional as the documents are to be presented to the Embassy and Ministry of External Affairs for attesattion.
- To get the best attestation service in Mangaluru, contact here.