How to get Apostille Service in Nashik
Apostille Service in Nashik is needed for documents issued in Nashik or in Maharashtra. the documents that need apostille are personal, commercial etc for different VISA purposes.
What is an apostille ?
Apostille is a way that a person uses to legalize a simple certificate. This stamp adds trust and authenticity to the document. There are several types of documents such as personal, commercial, and educational. So, an apostille can be done to any of the above documents. This is an essential step for all the nations that are a part of the Hague Convention.
Before 1961, it was very tough to find out which document is genuine and which is not so to reduce complexities and to save the time of verification, an apostille was initiated. In this, the high authority of a country places a stamp that let the foreign country know that the given information is correct. In India, the Ministry of External Affairs places a stamp on the backside of the document.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
What benefits does a person get after the certificate apostille in Maharashtra?
There are several benefits that a person gets after the certificate apostille in Maharashtra. These are as follows:
- Compulsory for Hague Nations: In case a person is going to any of the Hague Nations then it becomes essential for that person to get the apostille on their certificate. So, all the documents whether it is personal, educational, or commercial. They must get an apostille stamp from the MEA.
- Legalization of a document: If a document does not have an apostille stamp then it becomes difficult for a foreign country to judge the certificate between real and fake. So, the apostille stamp makes the document legal and valid. Apostille ensures that all the details that are written on the document such as name, place, time, and all other information are correct.
- Helps in Visa: When a person applies for a visa, then it becomes important for a person to have all the necessary certificates apostilled. The certificate is to be used in a foreign country so it should have an apostille stamp on it. The document that is signed by the Ministry of External affairs creates trust and they accept the document without any further verifications.
- Makes the procedure faster: Apostille reduces the processing time of the document. As once the document is checked and stamped by the authorities then there is no use in checking it again and again. This helps in saving time that is usually taken by verifying calls, messages, or emails. So, a person can save a lot of time by adding an apostille stamp on the document.
Explain the steps in detail that are done for the document apostille in Maharashtra.
There are some steps that are done to get the document apostille in Maharashtra. All the steps are explained in a simple way to understand. So, let’s have a look:
- Notary Attestation: This is the first step that is done by presenting the documents to the notary. In this step, the translation of the documents is also done. In translation make sure to select the best attestation translation in Nashik who is having complete knowledge of the particular knowledge. Moving ahead, the notary will examine all the provided details and will then add a stamp to the document when all the information is found correct.
- SDM/State Attestation: Further moving, the next step is getting the documents attested by either SDM or State. Both authorities will follow the same process. At first, all the documents will be submitted to them. All necessary details will be verified with supporting documents and other sources. After verification, the document will be attested with a signature and a stamp.
On the other side, there is a difference in the working of both authorities. The difference is the time taken by them for attestation. The State attestation takes almost three to four weeks to get the documents attestation. Whereas, SDM finishes the attestation process in approximately three to five days.
- Ministry of External Affairs: This is an important step in the attestation process. Here the document is carefully checked with each detail kept in mind. The document is then stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs. This stamp states that all the information that is given in the certificate is true and real. With this, the attestation process finishes.
Is there any different step in degree certificate attestation of a country that is not a member of the Hague nation?
There is a step that is added when a person chooses to travel to a country that is not a part of the Hague nation. Embassy attestation is needed for all those countries that are still not a member of Haugue Convention. In this step, the embassy (where a person is traveling) is sent the certificate for attestation along with the Embassy fees of that particular country and also the supporting documents. Then, all the documents are verified by the Embassy and a signature is given on the document. This completes the attestation process for the country that is not a member of the Hague Convention.
Does the apostille certificate have any validity?
Mostly all the affidavits have a validity of six months. Therefore the Certificate Apostille in Nashik is also valid for a period of 6 months. However, there are many countries that also accept affidavit that is more than six months old. Moreover, there are some countries that even accept an affidavit that is a year old. So, it is better to ask the apostille service about the country and the validity of the affidavit of single status as the team will analyze the document to let you know the exact validity.
What points to consider while choosing an apostille service in Maharashtra?
There are many factors that a person should consider before selecting an apostille service in Maharashtra that the cost of the service, but do not choose a cheap service provider as all the documents are original and if any of the important document gets misplaced then the person has to pay extra charges and the complete process will also get late. Further, also check the background of the service provider on the official website to know about it.