Procedure To Get UAE Embassy Attestation
The United Arab Emirates is a country where a lot of professional opportunities are present. A person can grab the jobs and can also live a life thereby applying for a visa for the UAE. For that, an individual has to submit many documents that need UAE Embassy attestation.
UAE Embassy Attestation
Embassy means when a foreign government whose one department is working in some other country enhances the relationship between the two countries. The document can be from any category that is personal, educational, or commercial. This simple process of stamping is known as UAE Embassy Attestation.
However, stamping is not done by a single authority for the attestation of documents. There are multiple authorities that do the attestation process. The attestation legalizes a document that can be used in any foreign country without any need for further verification. All the details that are mentioned in the certificate are regarded as true and correct. An attested document can be used in more than one country till its validity.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Why Does A Person Want To Get UAE Embassy Attestation?
There are many reasons for which a person may need an embassy attestation:
- Birth certificate Attestation for UAE is needed in case an applicant wants to get a “Permanent Resident Visa”.
- Marriage certificate attestation for UAE is required if an individual wants a family reunion and applies for a “Family Visa”.
- Degree certificate attestation for UAE is demanded from all the applicants who have applied for an “Employment Visa”.
- Police Clearance Certificate attestation for UAE is essential for the “Permanent Resident Visa”, “Employment Visa” and many other visas.
What Are The Essential Documents That A Person May Require For The UAE Embassy Attestation?
Some of the essential documents for the UAE Embassy attestation are given below.
- Original Marriage/Degree/Birth/PCC certificates.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
A photocopy of the candidate’s License as address proof.
Steps Involved For The Attestation Of Birth/Marriage/Degree/PCC For The UAE Attestation
There are some steps that are necessary to follow for the attestation of documents:
- Notary Attestation: In the first step, all the documents are shown to the notary. All the certificates are examined carefully by the notary. When the notary finds all the documents satisfactory then, a stamp and signature are put on the certificates for attestation.
- SDM/State Attestation: Moving ahead, the documents are presented either to the SDM or State for attestation. The working of both departments is the same. In both places, documents are verified with other supporting documents. When the department believes the certificate is real and the information is true, then they attest to the certificate.
The time taken by the State attestation is generally three-four working weeks. However, the SDM attestation takes only seven to ten days. So, select SDM attestation for faster results. State attestation should be selected only when it is important or when the country where the documents are to be shown has specified it.
- Ministry of External Affairs: Being one of the most important steps in the attestation process. All the major and supporting documents are submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs. All the certificates are studied attentively keeping every small detail in mind. When the MEA finds the document genuine, then a stamp along with a signature is done on the documents so that it can be used internationally.
- UAE Embassy Attestation: This is the final step in the attestation process. Here all the documents that are asked for by the embassy are given and also a fee is submitted that varies from one country’s embassy to another. All the documents are scanned carefully while taking care of each detail. After finding all the documents valid and correct, stamping on all the documents is finished.
Is the UAE embassy attestation for PCC a simple or a complicated process?
The complete procedure that is generally done for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is the same that a person does for a birth certificate attestation for UAE, marriage certificate attestation for UAE, and degree certificate attestation for UAE. There are no added steps for the UAE embassy attestation and it is quite simple if a person finds a genuine attestation service that guides them properly.
How much time does it take to get the UAE embassy Attestation for the documents?
The time for the attestation of documents may increase if the application for attestation is more and may also decrease in case the files are fewer. So, the time depends on various factors as the country’s embassy may take more time to verify. However, the time that is generally taken for the complete attestation of documents is 15-20 days.
How much money a person has to pay for the Attestation of documents?
There are a few charges that the applicant has to pay for the UAE Embassy attestation as there are many steps involved. Although, there is no fixed cost that is attached with the attestation/apostille of documents. There are many aspects that change the cost such as the embassy fees, the charges taken at every level of attestation, the number of documents, the type of documents, and also the charges that the apostille service will take.
Can any person go and get the attestation of documents done?
The attestation of documents is to be done by the attestation services and no random person can go and get the attestation done. Before 2012, the authorities used to allow every person to come for the attestation of documents but due to some reasons the authorities now do not allow any person except the attestation service provider.
What is the validity of the attested document?
The validity for an attested document in most cases is 6 months. Moreover, there are certain countries that accept attested certificates that are more than 6 months old. In addition to this, there are a few countries that even take attested documents that are a year old. So, the actual validity of a document depends on the country where the document is to be shown. It is better to ask the apostille service about the attestation validity of the document.