✉️ [email protected]

Residence permit for family

Please note that this guide is applicable only for residents.

If you want your family to stay with you which include wife and children. First, you need to apply for their residence visa and post their arrival, you have 30 days to get a residence stamp for them.


To sponsor residence visa for your family you need to fulfill the monthly salary criteria that your salary should not be less than AED-3000 to AED 4000 including accommodation. You can sponsor a residence visa for your parents if the minimum monthly salary is AED 10,000.

Documents Required:



Note: Your family member’s residence visa will lose it’s validity if he/she is out of UAE for more than 6 months. If the Muslim expatriate has more than one wife, he can provide only single spouse residency visa.

Register for Online MEA Apostille

Provide applicant details