Apostille Attestation And Translation Service In Delhi
What Is Apostille?
Apostille is a French word that simply means certification. The basic idea behind an apostille is to provide authenticity to a document. Once an apostille stamp is placed on a birth/ marriage/ degree/ PCC or any other certificate then it is regarded as 100% correct. The foreign country gets surety that the information written is accurate and real.
This is the last step of attestation for the Hague Nations. The stamp has a unique number that helps in checking the information online. Once the certificate gets an apostille stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs, the apostille procedure is completed. However, for a country that is not a part of the Hague Convention, for them, a person has to do embassy attestation.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Categories Of Apostille Documents
The documents are generally categorized into three types. These are as follows:
- Personal Document
- Commercial Document
- Educational Document
Why Does A Person Need To Contact Attestation Services In Delhi?
There are several reasons for a person to contact a genuine and trustworthy attestation service in Delhi. These are given below:
- For higher studies
- To migrate to another country
- For work visa
- To relocate to another country for business purposes.
Ways To Get A Birth/Marriage/Degree/PCC Apostille In Delhi?
A person can get a Birth/Marriage/Degree/PCC Apostille in Delhi by following a simple procedure.
- Notary Attestation: This is the first step to beginning the attestation procedure. Here are the documents that are examined by the notary cautiously. When the notary finds the certificate real and authentic. The documents are signed by them.
- SDM/State Attestation: Further, the certificate is sent to SDM or State for attestation. Both the authorities work in a similar manner. However, a person has to choose one. When compared with time. The time taken by the Sub Divisional-Magistrate attestation is far less than the State attestation. The SDM finishes the entire work in three to four days. Although at the State level the same work takes three to four weeks.
The chosen authority will verify the details that are written in the document. When the authority found that all the mentioned information is 100% correct. Then only any of the authorities sign and stamp the certificate.
Important Note: The attestation done by SDM is cheaper and faster as compared to State Attestation. Moreover, most countries accept the SDM attestation.
- Ministry of External Affairs: This is the third stage of the attestation process. Being one of the essential steps. All major and supporting documents are analyzed by the MEA. An apostille stamp is placed when the verification of the documents is completed. A stamp is a form of surety that the certificate is real and genuine. The apostille stamp is a kind of approval from the MEA. This is the last step for attestation for the Hague Nations.
The Time Frame That Is Taken For The Attestation For Delhi-Issued Documents
To get Apostille in Delhi it takes around 10 to 15 days. However, in certain cases, the time frame for attestation of documents may increase. Let’s see the time depends on which factors:
- Number of documents
- Type of documents
- Several expenses at levels of authority
- Apostille Service
So, to know the exact time that will be taken to get the apostille for Delhi documents. It is better to contact a trustworthy and genuine apostille service provider.
Documents That Are Required For Attestation Services In Delhi
A person requires several documents to get an apostille for Delhi documents. So, let’s see in detail:
- Major Documents
An original Birth Certificate/PCC Certificate/ Degree Certificate/Marriage Certificate
Note: Any certificate that needs attestation is essential and it is necessary to have an original certificate.
- Supporting Documents
Photocopy of the Passport (Front and Last Page).
Photocopy of the License.
Is A Translation Of A Document Essential?
Yes, when a person wants to present a document to official authorities. Then, it is important that the document is properly translated into the official language. It is important to look for a professional translation service in Delhi that is having complete knowledge as it is to be presented to authorities.
What Actually Is An Apostille Stamp? What Details Are Included In The Apostille Documents In India?
An apostille stamp is a sticker that is square shaped and is placed on a document. The sticker has 11 standard fields printed on it. APOSTILLE is written on the top and at the bottom the text Convention de La Haye du 5 October 1961 is there. In English it implies the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961. The apostille stamp is placed on the backside of the document.
- Certificate No: A unique number is added
- Certificate issued Date: 00/00/0000 date and time are added
- Account Reference: ALPHA CODE
- Unique Doc. Reference: ALPHANUMERIC
- Purchased by: NAME
- Description of Document: ARTICLE 4 AFFIDAVIT
- Description: AFFIDAVIT
- Consideration Price (Rs.): ZERO
- First Party: NAME OF PERSON
- Second Party: N/A
- Stamp Duty Paid By: NAME OF PERSON
- Stamp Duty Amount (Rs.): AMOUNT
Can a person get the attestation for Delhi-issued Documents themselves?
No, this is not possible. A person has to find an apostille service to get the documents attested from the Ministry of External Affairs. Any person can go and get the apostille before 2012 themselves, but now it is important to hire an apostille service to do the apostille. It is also essential to get the translation of the documents before showing them to authorities
Is there any extra step for getting attestation for Non-Hague Nations?
A person has to get the Embassy attestation for the countries that are not a part of the Hague nations. This is a necessary step to show the documents in the foreign country.
How can a person get an apostille for Delhi documents done?
A person has to follow specific steps to get the apostille for Delhi documents done:
- Firstly, all the major and supporting documents are to be gathered.
- Then, Finalize the type of apostille you want to get
- Moving ahead, get the registration done for the chosen apostille service
- At last, all the documents are to be submitted that an apostille service requires.