Get HRD Attestation in Rajasthan
What is HRD Attestation ?
HRD Attestation is a verification process done by the State Government for all Educational documents. Documents such as Bachelor Degree Certificate, Master Degree certificate, Transcript, 12th 10th Etc..
HRD attestation full form is Human Resource Department Attestation, also called as State Attestation for educational documents.
State Attestation for non educational documents such as birth, marriage, death certificates is known as Home Department Attestation.
Go to HRD Process Directly
Why HRD Attestation is required ?
Below are the reasons to get HRD Attestation from the state of Rajasthan
- Mandatory Requirement for Apostille Process.
- For admission into foreign Universities.
- If you are travelling under Work visa.
- To prove that given documents are genuine.
Process of getting HRD Attestation in Rajasthan
The process of HRD attestation is a complicated and long procedure. It involves document verification from State Governments and the verification from Document issuing institute .
The process of HRD attestation is as follows
- Finding out the Institution which issued you the original document.
-Degree Certificate / Transcript – University
-10th & 12th – School Board
-PhD – University
-Transfer Certificate – School Board
- Finding out RAC ( Regional Authentication Centers )
RACs are Regional Authentication Centers where the secretariate of the states sits, they are responsible to attest the documents.
Here are the list of RAC Centers. Every state has multiple RACs its important to know under which RAC you fall in.
- Submission of Original documents at Regional Authentication Center
Carry your original documents, Passport Photocopy, 2 Passport size photographs & an Application form.
- Submission of Original documents to University.
After collecting the documents from RAC submit the document to University Examination department and get the attestation from University.
- Submission of Original document again to RAC
After collecting the attested document from University submit the document to RAC again they will verify the University Attestation and provides the HRD attestation finally.
Time Taken to get HRD Attestation in Rajasthan
Cost of getting HRD Attestation in Rajasthan
Document Required to Get HRD attestation
- Original Document that you need to get HRD attestation. Degree, Transcript, Etc
- Passport Photocopy first and last information page
- 2 passport size photographs
- Application form ( can be obtained at RAC center )
If you are living in a different city / State than the document issuing city/ State. Then it will be really difficult for you to get the HRD attestation because you will need to travel to and from multiple times to get HRD attestation, practically it will be not possible if you are a working.
If you are facing such Issue then you can request us to get the HRD attestation for you by registering in Below form.