How to get Apostille Attestation Service in Coimbatore
Apostille is required for people who are travelling outside the country. Apostille service in Coimbatore is needed for documents issued in coimbator.
What does attestation mean and can I get apostille service in Coimbatore?
Attestation is getting a document legalized so it can be used in a foreign country. There are many times when an individual has to visit abroad and for that, it is important to get documents attested. A document is investigated by several authorities such as a Notary, State, SDM, Ministry of External Affairs, and Embassy before doing the attestation. With attestation the foreign country understands the document is genuine and accurate.
Any person who wants to get apostille service in Coimbatore can choose it but there are a few measures that should be taken care of while selecting the service provider. These are provided further in the article.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
When and why should an individual get the apostille of documents done in Coimbatore?
When a person wants to validate the information provided in the document as genuine and correct, then it is important for them to get the apostille of the document. Further, there are many other reasons that make it essential for an individual to get the apostille of documents. The reasons are as follows:
- For any person who is traveling abroad, getting a document apostille is essential to get a visa.
- Any person who is going abroad on a work visa, then it is a must to get police clearance certificate apostille.
- Any individual who is going on a dependent visa then they should have a marriage certificate apostille.
- It is important to have a single status apostille, if a person wants to get married in some other country.
- The applicant should have a degree certificate apostille for a student visa.
- For all the countries that are a member of the Hague Convention, it is mandatory to get an apostille stamp on documents.
- For the legalization of the document
What documents are required to get apostille documents for a different visa?
Are you planning to go abroad so here are a few documents that are a must for an individual to have with themself. The list of document is provided below:
- Major Documents
Any certificate that a person wants to get an apostille is required. The document can be a marriage certificate, degree certificate, single status affidavit, PCC, birth certificate, or any other personal, commercial, or educational document.
Note: Make sure that the certificate is original
- Supporting Documents
- Last and front page of a passport(photocopy)
- Aadhar Card photostat
- License photocopy
How can a person get an apostille done for the documents?
There is a proper procedure that an individual has to follow to get the apostille on documents. So, let’s dive into:
- Notary Attestation: This is the first step of the attestation process where the major and supported documents are investigated. After the notary has checked all the provided details and found them correct. Then, the documents will be attested by placing a signature. With this, the documents get the first step of attestation done.
- State/SDM Attestation: The documents are further sent to State or SDM for attestation. Although, there is not much difference in the attestation process of documents. The documents are firstly verified and then stamped by either of the authorities.
The major difference in the attestation process is that the document takes 3 to 5 days to get attested from SDM. Whereas, the state attestation takes three to four weeks for the attestation of documents.
- Ministry of External Affairs: This is a vital step for the attestation process. Both the supporting and major documents are given to the MEA. The documents are carefully scrutinized while taking care of each and every small detail. After verification the MEA will put down an apostille stamp on the document. The stamp authenticates that the certificate is valid and all the given details are true.
- Embassy Attestation: This is the last step of attestation for all the countries that are not a member of Hague Nation. In this step, documents along with Embassy fees are submitted to the authority. After carefully analyzing all the details, the embassy will place a stamp on the certificate.
Define the apostille stamp and what details are mentioned in the attestation certificate in Coimbatore.
An apostille stamp is a square-shaped stamp that is placed on the back of the document. This stamp has a unique number that assists foreign countries to check the details online. The sticker length is 9 centimeters and the sticker is generated electronically.
There are some details that are mentioned in an attestation certificate in Coimbatore. So, let’s see in detail:
- Certificate No: A unique number is added
- Certificate issued Date: 00/00/0000 date and time are added
- Account Reference: ALPHA CODE
- Unique Doc. Reference: ALPHANUMERIC
- Purchased by: NAME
- Description of Document: ARTICLE 4 AFFIDAVIT
- Description: AFFIDAVIT
- Consideration Price (Rs.): ZERO
- First Party: NAME OF PERSON
- Second Party: N/A
- Stamp Duty Paid By: NAME OF PERSON
- Stamp Duty Amount(Rs.): AMOUNT
How much time does it take to get the certificate apostille in Coimbatore?
It takes 10 to 15 days to get the certificate apostille in Coimbatore. However, if there is any uncertainty at that particular time period. Then, the time might extend and it will take more time to get the document attested.
What is the validity of a document that gets an attestation in Coimbatore?
The validity of a document that gets an attestation in Coimbatore is six months. However, it is better to get the document examined by the apostille service provider. As there are some countries that accept an apostille document that is more than six months old. So, to know more about validity register here.
What points should a person examine before choosing an attestation service in Coimbatore?
There are some points that should be considered while choosing an attestation service in Coimbatore.
- The service provider must be reliable.
- Also, they must keep all the documents safely as all the documents are original. And, if any of the documents is misplaced then it will delay the entire attestation process.
Complete knowledge of the apostille procedure is must to get the work done speedy. So, to know get the documents attested contact here.