MEA Attestation in Hyderabad
Apostille means getting the certificate signed and stamped by the authorities. The stamping is done only when the authorities are satisfied with the information and founds that they are accurate. Once an apostille stamp is placed on a birth/ marriage/ degree/ PCC or any other certificate then it is regarded as authentic and genuine. So, to get the apostille stamp, it is essential to get the apostille service in Hyderabad.
The documents are generally categorized into three types. These are Personal Document, Commercial Document and Educational Document. The attestation is done by notary, state, MEA. Once the certificate gets an apostille stamp from the Ministry of External Affairs, the apostille procedure is completed. However, for a country that is not a part of the Hague Convention, for them, a person has to do embassy attestation.
Go to Apostille Process Directly
Why does an individual need apostille services and is there any good apostille services in Hyderabad?
There are several reasons that make the attestation of documents essential for many people. If they are traveling out of the country or need official work in the host country only. So, let’s see the reasons below:
- To legalize a normal certificate
- To get a visa to a specified country
- Compulsory for Hague nations
- To use in a foreign country
- To make the verification process faster in a foreign country
- No need for Embassy Attestation
What are the documents that are needed to get the documents attested in Hyderabad?
A person requires several documents to get an apostille. So, let’s see in detail:
- An original Birth Certificate/PCC Certificate/ Degree Certificate/Marriage Certificate
Note: Any certificate that needs attestation is essential and it is necessary to have an original certificate.
- Supporting Documents
- Photocopy of the Passport(Front and Last Page).
- Photocopy of the License.
Can an individual go to the authorities for the attestation of documents or is it compulsory to hire an apostille service in Hyderabad?
No, a person is not allowed to visit the authorities for the attestation of documents. To get the documents attested a person needs to hire an apostille service provider. So, look for a genuine apostille service provider in Hyderabad who has expertise in it and can keep the documents safe.
What are the steps that are needed by an individual for attestation of documents?
There are three steps that are must to perform by an individual for attestation of documents. The steps are explained below:
- Notary Attestation: The documents are initially shown to the notary. Then, all the details that are mentioned on the certificate are checked by them. After that, the notary will sign the certificate.
- State/SDM Attestation: The second step is getting the document attested by the state or the SDM. a person can choose any of the authority for the attestation of documents. The work of SDM and the State is almost same as the same process is followed by each of them. But there is a difference in the time frame. The state attestation takes around three to four weeks for complete attestation. Whereas, the attestation done by SDM takes only three to five days. So, it is better to choose to select SDM attestation over state attestation if the country has not specified it.
- Ministry of External Affairs: This is the last step for all the nations that are a member of the Hague countries. The MEA will analyze all the information that is printed on the documents. When all the details that are provided in the certificate is found authentic and correct. Then, the authority will place a signature and also an apostille stamp on the back of the document. This stamps helps the other country know that the information provided is correct that makes the procedure faster and easy.
Is embassy attestation compulsory?
Embassy attestation is required for all the nations that are not a member of the Hague convention or any of the country that has specifically asked for it. In this step, the document that needs to be attested and the fees that is specified is submitted to the Embassy. After checking the details the embassy places a stamp on the document. With this the attestation from Embassy is completed.
What is the validity of the documents that are attested by apostille services in Hyderabad?
The document that is attested is generally valid for a period of six months in most of the cases. But there are some exceptional cases, when the authorities accept an attested document that is more than six months old or even an year old. So, Register for Apostille to know the exact validity of the document. As the certificate and also the country will be seen and then the exactly validity will be analysed.
In how many days a person can get the attestation completed?
It takes approximately 5 to 7 days for a person to get the attestation of the documents. But there are some uncertainties that might increase the time. So, contact an apostille service provider to know the correct time frame for the attestation of documents.
Is India a part of the Hague nation?
India is a member of the Hague nation since July 14th, 2005. A meeting was conducted where a lot of countries gather on October 5, 1961. The agenda of the meeting was to find a solution so that the applicant’s documents can be used in another country. This meeting is known as Hague Convention. After this meeting, an apostille document is regarded as valid in all the Hague countries.
What are the points that should be considered while selecting an apostille service in Hyderabad?
There are some points that should be taken care while choosing an apostille service in Hyderabad. Let’s have a look at the points:
- The service provider should have sufficient knowledge so that there are no errors.
- The charges of the apostille service provider should be considered but make sure that the provider should have previous history of success.
- As all the certificates are original and if any are misplaced it can halt the entire process.